To apply, please contact your oncology social worker, and download and complete the expense worksheet below. Worksheet may also be used as a personal budgeting tool. For cancer families looking for help from a financial planner, please call (248) 648-1105.
To qualify for assistance, you must:
- Have a household consisting of a parent and at least one dependent child under the age of 18.
- Have an immediate family member in treatment for a cancer diagnosis.
- Be represented by a health care professional, social worker or financial navigator to begin application process.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial hardship and identify specific expenses for which they need assistance.
- Reside in the state of Michigan.
To apply for assistance:
- Application must be received through an oncology social worker or financial navigator at a hospital or cancer center.
- If you don’t know your social worker or if your social worker is not familiar with New Day, we can help.
Call us at (248) 648-1105 for guidance.
Social Workers and Financial Navigators: CLICK HERE to log-in to our Application Portal
Expense Worksheet: CLICK HERE to download a copy for personal use; or submit completed worksheet to your oncology social worker to upload with your application.