Our partnership with Michigan area hospitals is the vital link between New Day and the families we serve. Patient and family centered care is a priority for hospitals but most do not have the resources necessary to assess needs and provide a financial plan to manage the burden of financial toxicity.
A hospital’s partnership with New Day allows patients struggling with CRFT to focus on their treatment. Our resources lead to improved treatment outcomes for patients, reduced burden on social workers, and an enhanced holistic approach to cancer care. A patient’s care team can see the positive results of our work in the form of fewer missed appointments, improved adherence to patience care plans, and an overall treatment success.
• Ascension/St. John Providence/Crittenton Hospitals (4 locations)
• Beaumont Hospitals (8 locations)
• Cancer & Hematology Centers of Western Michigan (CHCWM) (3 locations)
• Children’s Hospital of Michigan-Detroit Medical Center (2 locations)
• Henry Ford/Josephine Ford Cancer Institutes (4 locations)
• McLaren/Karmanos (6 locations)
• St. Joseph Mercy (5 locations)
• Spectrum Health/Helen DeVos Children’s Hospitals (4 locations)
*Locations served through 2017