A 5k fun run to benefit area families facing cancer
New Day invites you to lace up your shoes and get in the race! Spend a beautiful Saturday morning with us at Rochester Municipal Park as we run to benefit Michigan families facing cancer.
- Chip-timed 5K welcomes runners of all ability levels.
- Participants can register for the wave start of their choice. Each wave is limited to 130 runners.
- All registered runners will receive a race tee and a finisher’s medal.
- Top men’s and ladies finishers will also win a prize package from Woodhouse Day Spa of Rochester Hills.
- Runners are also invited to participate virtually!
Interested in sponsoring the event? Contact Barb Rill HERE