It is New Day’s mission to have a positive impact on treatment outcomes and survivorship by reducing the catastrophic effects of financial toxicity caused by a cancer diagnosis. We accomplish this by offering financial assistance and emotional support programs to cancer patients and their families.
What We Believe
- No family should face cancer alone.
- Financial toxicity directly impacts quality of life, treatment outcomes, and survivorship.
- Families fighting cancer should never have to choose between medical treatment and providing basic necessities.
- Crushing expenses, fear, and stress do not discriminate when cancer strikes.
- Every family deserves help regardless of socio-economic background.
- Vulnerability and fear diminish with the help of New Day.
- Strong communities value the call to love your neighbor as yourself.
How We’re Different
- We help families facing any type of cancer, whether parent or child.
- We recognize the unique needs of children and offer services to empower kids and equip parents to meet those needs.
- We meet with our families face to face, because hugs matter.
- We have a licensed professional counselor and social worker on staff.
- We provide each family with a custom Care Pack.