New Day looks to businesses and organizations in our community to help us increase our impact through strategic collaborations. Our community partners include local businesses, community groups, faith-based institutions and other networks that want to make a collective difference in our fight against financial toxicity caused by cancer.
A recent survey found that 56% of consumers are willing to pay more for products from brands and companies that demonstrate a commitment to social value. As consumers are increasingly looking to businesses as a force for positive social impact, a partnership with New Day can help you demonstrate your company’s community commitment.
• Donation container at point of sale
• Internal company fundraiser such as a “jeans day” or themed lunch
• Donate customers’ late or cancellation fees to New Day
• Ask customers to “round up” their bill to the nearest dollar
• Special promotion with a portion of sales donated to New Day
• Host a special event to benefit New Day*
• Customer appreciation event to benefit New Day
New Day will drive traffic to your business by reaching out to our loyal and dedicated supporters by using social media, e-newsletters, local media contacts and other marketing tools.
*Please request a copy of our Guidelines for Third Party Fundraisers
For more information on how your company can partner with New Day, contact Jennifer Landers, at email@example.com.