Become a Community Partner
Share our passion for lifting up cancer families in our community!
New Day looks to businesses and organizations in our community to help us increase our impact through strategic collaborations. Our community partners include local businesses, community groups, faith-based institutions and other networks that want to make a collective difference in our fight against financial toxicity caused by cancer.
A recent survey found that 56% of consumers are willing to pay more for products from brands and companies that demonstrate a commitment to social value. As consumers are increasingly looking to businesses as a force for positive social impact, a partnership with New Day can help you demonstrate your company’s community commitment.
Consider one of the following partnerships or work with our team to customize a program for your business.
• Donation container at point of sale
• Internal company fundraiser such as a “jeans day” or themed lunch
• Donate customers’ late or cancellation fees to New Day
• Ask customers to “round up” their bill to the nearest dollar
• Special promotion with a portion of sales donated to New Day
• Host a special event to benefit New Day*
• Customer appreciation event to benefit New Day
New Day will drive traffic to your business by reaching out to our loyal and dedicated supporters by using social media, e-newsletters, local media contacts and other marketing tools.
*Please request a copy of our Guidelines for Third Party Fundraisers
For more information on how your company can partner with New Day, contact Jennifer Landers, at email@example.com.